Wednesday, September 15, 2010

........i'm back

Wow it really has been a long time since I've updated. I'm still doing my surveys and cashing in for some great prizes. I joined some new companies so I will be making post about them soon. Today I just wanted to highlight one companies called Surveynation. I haven't been active with this company I should so I was shock to see I had enough points to qualify for a $10 Walmart giftcard :):). Another thing to that was great was I looking at my referral list and I was able to claim an additional 2400 points from two of my active referrals. This is a great survey company to JOIN


Maybe later this week I will be highlighting other survey companies that i have joined, so please don't hesitate to come back. I also have some more companies that I work with you can find more information about them towards the bottom of my blog.

Click here to see proof of my winnings

No comments:

Post a Comment